DID YOU KNOW?
- A new study is out that shows if you have trouble going to sleep, you should try wearing sunglasses about an hour and a half before bedtime.
- Coffee grown in 50 different counties is consistently the second most bought-sold item in the stock markets, over $8 billion a year.
- Research shows that 75% of people taking a trip forgot something and had to go back home and get it.
- The average time for a Road Rage experience to occur is between 5 and 6pm on Fridays.
- 25 percent of people spend more time basking in the sauna or hot tub at the gym than exercising.
- A recent survey found that 47% of people said it's never okay to sell your wedding dress on eBay.
- Over 43,000 of pints of donated blood are used every day in the U.S.
- A study suggests women with blonde hair make more money than women without it.
- 25% of us blame this person for our addiction to chocolate? We blame a co-worker.