THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- The holiday coffee cups have arrived at Starbucks. 4 different styles. So far, no controversy this year.
- In South Korea, fake funerals are becoming popular, as the living can see how much impact they have on the world in which they live.
- Richard Gere and his 36-year-old wife are expecting their second baby together. He's 70, but the way.
- Three months ago, 60-year-old Darlene Quinn's car broke, so she started walking to work. 12 miles to work, 12 miles home every day. This week, her co-workers pooled their money and bought her a car.
- Lady Antebellum's 8th album, "Ocean," comes out November 15.
- "Sons Of Anarchy" star Ron Perlman has filed for divorce from his wife Opal after 38 years of marriage.
- Rep. Ilhan Omar has officially divorced from her husband in Minnesota, just a month after she filed a petition saying there was an "irretrievable breakdown" in their marriage.
- Actress Sharon Stone is suing rapper and MTV personality Chanel West Coast over her song "Sharon Stoned," saying that the artist is exploiting Stone's name and appearance to promote the marijuana-friendly song and music video without permission.
- Spanx founder Sara Blakely revealed that she was the one who bought Olivia Newton-John's pants from "Grease" at a recent auction for $160,000.
- Just in time for the holidays, Pringles has a new flavor out -- Turducken! They'll be available for a limited time on the Kellogg's website, starting tomorrow.
- Kansas City voters on Tuesday overwhelmingly approved removing Dr. Martin Luther King's name from one of the city's most historic boulevards, less than a year after the city council decided to rename The Paseo for the late civil rights leader.
- President Trump will be the first president to kick off New York City's Veterans Day Parade on Monday, as the city celebrates the 100th anniversary of their parade. He will then lay a wreath at the Eternal Light Memorial at Madison Square Park.
- Don't know why she feels we need to know, but Jamie Lee Curtis revealed that she once free-based cocaine with her dad, Tony Curtis.
- Earnest Gaines, who wrote, "The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman" has died. He was 85.
- Coca Cola is rolling out two special holiday drinks -- winter spiced cranberry Sprite and cinnamon Coca-Cola.
- The rumor going around is that the Los Angeles Chargers could become the London Chargers. The team denies it.
Post a Comment