- UK researchers found that people were up to 63 percent more likely to eat from a candy bowl if it was positioned about 8 inches away than if it was about 28 inches away. Even this short distance may increase "perceived effort."
- 3% of guys have lied to their significant other about the cost of the engagement ring.
- Three-quarters of American children simply do not know their own home phone numbers.
- Around 35% of us have used a tanning bed this to improve our moods in the winter months.
- According to ManPower.com, research reveals 26% of us hide out in the bathroom to relax at work.
- 3 out of 4 American dog owners believe their pets can predict the weather better than a professional.
Tuesday, September 11, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
When it comes to pregnancy, it obviously takes two to get there. Once you're there, however, there's only one person carrying the ba...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...