DID YOU KNOW?
- UK researchers found that people were up to 63 percent more likely to eat from a candy bowl if it was positioned about 8 inches away than if it was about 28 inches away. Even this short distance may increase "perceived effort."
- 3% of guys have lied to their significant other about the cost of the engagement ring.
- Three-quarters of American children simply do not know their own home phone numbers.
- Around 35% of us have used a tanning bed this to improve our moods in the winter months.
- According to ManPower.com, research reveals 26% of us hide out in the bathroom to relax at work.
- 3 out of 4 American dog owners believe their pets can predict the weather better than a professional.