DID YOU KNOW?
- 52% of teenagers have never purchased a postage stamp.
- If you go on a cruise, you will gain almost 10 pounds.
- According to recent research, newborns can tell the difference between languages.
- The average person spends at least 15 hours each year attending holiday parties.
- The average bathroom shower was clocked at eight minutes each day.
- A recent study has found a correlation between a college students' academic performance and the performance of their high school's football team.