DID YOU KNOW?
- The number one thing other drivers do that annoys us the most is texting while driving. Tailgating is number two.
- A study says that each hour of sitting every day increases the chance of heart disease.
- 11% of women have turned down a date with a man because of too many tattoos.
- A recent poll says that 45% of women under 45 make their bed every day.
- 42% of parents allow their daughters to wear nail polish before they are ten.
- When kids were asked what they hate to hear their parents say. The #1 answer was "money doesn't grow on trees." Number two was "we'll see."
- According to a survey, naked people in the locker room talking to you is the second biggest pet peeve when at the gym. People taking selfies is number one.
- Eggs are number two. Peanuts are number three. But what's the number one food we are allergic to? Milk.