DID YOU KNOW?
- Phone calls are 60% shorter than they were 10 years ago.
- Hangers are the number one thing in our homes people say we have too many of.
- Almost 4 million bras are made every day.
- The average American will spend a total of 6 full days (about 23 minutes a day) washing dishes.
- Men are about 4 times more likely than women to lose their hearing.
- One out of ten men have never worn a tuxedo.
- Crayons are the #1 thing kids stick up their nose. French Fries is number two.
- When it comes to our breakfast eating habits, 10% of us do this unusual thing? We put milk in a bowl before the cereal.