DID YOU KNOW?
- 65% of people surveyed said they've paid the full sticker price at a car dealership, even though they didn't have to.
- The average four year old asks "why?" about 48 times a day.
- Only 12% of U.S. adults wear sun screen year round even though they know they should.
- 20% of neighbors are jealous of their neighbor's lawn.
- Regular exercise will make you happier and wealthier according to a study done for Freeletics. Those that make regular exercise a habit are not only happier, but make more money than those who don't.
- 68% of women feel guilty if they leaving dishes in the sink in the morning before going to work.
- A recent survey shows that 53% of kids receive a cell phone by age 6.
- According to health experts, if you do this 3 times a day, you reduce your chance of getting a cold by 40%. Gargle.