DID YOU KNOW?
- An alarm clock is one of the top three inventions we say we hate, but can't live without.
- 54% of teens have driven their parent's car without a license and without their parents knowing.
- 21% of people display books in their home or office because they think it makes them look smarter.
- 58% of people say that forgetting where they parked is the most embarrassing thing to happen involving their cars.
- 44% of American workers are "less than very satisfied" with the quality of the coffee at the office.
- 23% of women say leaving wet towel on the bed is their partner's worst habit.
- 15% of people have snooped or gone through their bosses desk at work even though it could get them fired.