DID YOU KNOW?
- A heart is the second most popular tattoo for women over 50.
- 39% of parents have told a child not to cross your eyes because they will stay like that.
- Women's Health says that women hold onto clothes that are too small can cause overeating or skipping the gym.
- 11% of new parents say they've been known to fall asleep in the shower.
- People who set their watches ahead 5 or more minutes are eight times more likely to be late for an appointment than people who don't.
- 14% of bosses have driven by a sick employee's home to see if their car was there.
- 36% of people will not watch a scary movie by themselves.
- The average family is more likely to do this on a Friday night, more so than any other night. What is it? Order pizza.