DID YOU KNOW?
- 38% of people say they dress casually every day at work.
- According to the Daily Mail, men will spend $2000 a year on beer, but only $678 a year on eating out.
- Stats show over 22 million Americans, most are men, have a mustache.
- AskMen.com says 60% of men are nostalgic for the days when a handshake meant something in business.
- 50 percent of single men admit to only washing their bed sheets four times a year, even though you should do it a lot more often.
- 65% of couples say on their last vacation, they had an argument because one of them would not stop checking their work e-mail.
- 18% of men wish they could change her laugh.
- Research finds that you are better able to keep your New Year's resolution if you do this? Keep it a secret.