DID YOU KNOW?
- A quarter of parents, according to a survey think fairy tales should be more politically correct.
- The average adult only goes for a swim about a dozen times a year.
- According to Match.com 70 percent of men think leaving a toothbrush at an significant other's place is a sign of commitment.
- The average teenage girl slams a door about 150 times a year.
- If you're over 40 chances are you eat yogurt twice as often as you did when you were a kid.
- 62% of women wouldn't date a guy who had a ponytail.
- Nearly 8 out of 10 kids lie about brushing their teeth.
- About 10% of us say this is the first thing we do when we get out of bed in the morning? Check on the pets.