THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- The BBC has dropped all of Michael Jackson's songs from its airwaves, in light of the claims in that new documentary, "Leaving Neverland."
- A new study says that spending 20 minutes at a park will boost your happiness.
- Luke Perry died following the massive stroke he suffered last week. He was only 52.
- Sir Paul McCartney has a new children's book coming out this fall, called "Hey, Grand-dude." The name is what was given to him by his grandkids.
- "The Voice" contestant Janice Freeman has died from an extreme case of pneumonia and a blood clot that traveled to her heart. She was 33.
- Meanwhile, the lead singer of Prodigy, Keith Flint, was found dead at his home. He was just 49.
- Nathaniel Taylor, best-known for playing Rollo on "Sanford and Son" has died. He was 80.
- A wildlife biologist in Georgia recently encountered a "massive" alligator weighing an estimated 700 pounds and measuring 13 feet and 4 inches in length.
- The increase in the use of meditation by adults in the U.S. from 2012 to 2017 is 246 percent. Women are drawn to the practice as they seek sways to de-stress in an increasingly plugged-in culture.
- Snoop Dogg is so disgusted by how the Los Angeles Lakers are playing this season, he's offering up his season tickets for $5.
- Ben Affleck and Lindsay Shookus seem to be back together.
- Mitzi Hoag, who had recurring roles on such TV series as "The Facts of Life" and "Here Come the Brides," died Tuesday at her home in Sherman Oaks, her family announced. She was 86.
- The Kate Beckinsale / Pete Davidson thing continues. They took in a New York Rangers game together over the weekend.
- Bryce Harper said he talked a lot with Mike Trout before signing his mega-deal with the Philadelphia Phillies.
- "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Danielle Staub is reportedly getting married after being engaged for the 21st time.
- A study says 63% of Millennials who bought a house have regrets.
- Algerians are upset because their president plans to run for a fifth term... at the age of 81.
- New car buyers are paying an average of $551 a month these days.
- Bernie Sanders says he isn't interested in getting advice from Hillary Clinton.
- North Carolina coach Roy Williams dropped to one knee on the sidelines during the first half of the Tar Heels' ACC matchup against Clemson on Saturday. His vertigo acting up again.
Post a Comment