DID YOU KNOW?
- traffic accidents occur on Fridays than on any other day of the week.
- The longer a couple is together, the less they argue about their ex's.
- 26% of people have used a coupon on a first dinner date.
- About one third of us agree that we never break into a sweat at the gym.
- Researchers say that co-workers who hug get along better and are more productive.
- According to a recent study, men start turning into their fathers at the age of 38. The number one sign a man is becoming his dad? He falls asleep in the living room.
- On average, it takes about two and a half years for a couple to get engaged.
- Only 1% of us will did this over Christmas? Spend the most money on our pets than anyone else.