DID YOU KNOW?
- A study says that millennials are getting divorced 18% less than the previous generation.
- Hormonal is the top thing women dislike being called.
- According to one recent study, daylight savings time cuts down on the risk of death from heart attacks and car accidents.
- The average American child eats 62 pounds of pasta each year.
- According to experts, adults are 50% more sloppy when it comes to handwriting, as compared to kids.
- 53% of men and 27% of women say sitting next to someone who's good looking makes flying on an airplane more interesting.
- The average woman owns eight pairs of jeans.
- According to Reader's Digest, about one third of us have a problem with food touching other food on their plate when eating dinner.
- In a new survey, one third of us say this is a sign that you have your life together. You smell good.