WORDS OF WISDOM
- Better mend one fault in yourself than a hundred in your neighbor.
- Before you are fit to give orders, you must be willing to take orders. The leader of the orchestra has always been a man who has played second fiddle. Talk less and listen more.
- One machine can do the work of 50 ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man.
- Talk less and listen more.
- The recipe for perpetual ignorance is: Be satisfied with your opinions and content with your knowledge.
- The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fear you will make one.
- It is easy to get everything you want, provided you first learn to do without the things you cannot get.
- The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work today.
- Enthusiasm is a great hill climber.