THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- NBC has renewed "Law & Order: SVU" for a 21st season, surpassing the 20-year record held by the series it was based on, which was cancelled in 2010. There have been eight different versions of "Law & Order" since the original series began in 1990.
- The Oxygen Network has given the green light to a documentary on prison reform, hosted by Kim Kardashian. They say she has helped free 17 inmates over the last 90 days.
- Adam Sandler says that singing that tribute to Chris Farley on Saturday was the toughest thing he's done in a long time. It would have been so easy to burst into tears.
- The New York Times claims to have gotten ahold of the president's tax returns for the past decade. They say the documents show that he lost over a billion dollars during a 10-year stretch and avoided paying taxes for 8 of those years.
- Mike Fiers of the Oakland A's threw MLB's first no-hitter of the season Tuesday against the Cincinnati Reds.
- Due to imposed tariffs, they say the prices of tomatoes from Mexico are going to be skyrocketing in the months ahead.
- A report says Amazon is buying up failed malls. Now, what is Bezos up to?
- Microsoft says they're working on software tools to make elections secure by summer.
- Joe Namath says he nearly drank himself to death after his playing days.
- There will be no Triple Crown Winner in horseracing this year. Kentucky Derby winner Country House will not run in the Preakness.
- Amy Schumer has revealed the name of her new baby: Gene Attell Fischer.
- Dairy Queen has temporarily changed the name of its Mini Royal Blizzard to the Royal Baby Blizzard as a way for fans of the royals to celebrate the newest addition to the family.
- Bud Light is going to sell beer in rainbow bottles in June in support of Pride Month.
- For the record, in the weekly ratings, "The Big Bang Theory" had more viewers than "Game of Thrones."
- Starbucks is introducing new color-changing cups that change colors as different temperature drinks are put in.
- Marie Osmond has been officially named as a new co-host of "The Talk."
- Britney Spears has requested a restraining order against her former manager, Sam Lutfi.
- Three years after that Trump tape incident, Billy Bush is returning to TV to host a show called "Extra! Extra!"
Post a Comment