DID YOU KNOW?
- 60% of women say they are willing to kiss a guy on the first date if he talks about his mother.
- According to the Wall Street Journal, the price of Buffalo Wings has gone up by 46% in recent years.
- You see six lies per hour on the average soap opera.
- A study says that we spend five years of our life feeling bored.
- On any given day, about 18% of us will make a phone call to find our cell phone.
- Americans spent $1.5 billion on single serve coffee pods in the past year.
- If music gives you goosebumps, you're probably happier, healthier and friendlier than others.
- 44% of women say comfortable pajamas is the most important thing to take on vacation.
- How many people have walked on the moon. Twelve (Besides Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin -- who were the first two astronauts to leave their bootprints on the Moon -- there were also Pete Conrad, Alan Bean, Alan Shepard, Edgar Mitchell, David Scott, James Irwin, John Young, Charles Duke, Eugene Cernan, and Harrison Schmitt.