DID YOU KNOW?
- 90% of people have embarrassed themselves when their stomach growled in a quiet setting.
- Recent research suggests that if a man wants to be truly happy, he has to make sure his wife is happier.
- 10% of Americans will eat fish as part of their dinner, tonight.
- About 20% of workers say it's too cold in the workplace, which makes them less productive.
- No word in the English language rhymes with the word "month."
- 38% of us say we dress casually every day at work.
- 40% of married men say their wives are backseat drivers and they don't like it.
- Americans spend over $39 billion on tipping a year. Nice people spend the most.
- This doesn't work in one out of every four homes in the U.S. The doorbell.