DID YOU KNOW?
- It's estimated that one in every fifty doctors is a phony.
- A recent survey of workers found that people who telecommute/work from home work 4-7 more hours every week.
- 33% of people floss their teeth before they take a photo.
- Recent research shows that your Facebook status is more memorable than lines from a book.
- Before they were sold nationally, the classic breakfast treat Pop-Tarts were tested in Cleveland in 1963.
- If people got more sleep, they would be able to lose weight faster.
- According to a recent study, 2 out of 5 people have stopped talking to a friend because of an argument on Facebook or some other online entity.
- To combat stress eating, you should massage your feet for 30 seconds. According to a study in the International Journal of Neuroscience. It floods the body with calming dopamine and serotonin.
- June is the busiest month for what? Garage and yard sales.