DID YOU KNOW?
- According to PetSmart, 32% of dog owners buy toothpaste for their dogs.
- One out of every three American adults admit that they haven't made a crank phone call since high school.
- According to CareerBuilder.com, employer fashion pet peeves are number 1 an un-ironed shirt, number 2 sneakers and number 3 flip flops.
- A recent study shows only 4% of men still write love letters to their wives.
- According to recent study, not touching your face is the best way to avoid getting sick.
- Having a drink together as a couple once a week is good for your marriage.
- Americans use 3 times as much toilet paper as people in any other country.
- According to a recent study from the Netherlands, looking at skinny models could derail your diet.
- 47% of people have done this in the kitchen. A drink from a milk carton.