DID YOU KNOW?
- Less than 5% of movies released each year in the U.S. have G rating.
- According to Cosmopolitan, 20% of guys work out to get over getting dumped, another 20% listen to anti-love songs.
- Running into glass is the second most frequent cause of accidents in the home.
- Women spend a little more than 70 days of their life shaving their legs.
- 15% of Americans have taken a day off work because they stubbed their toe.
- Numerous studies show that continuing to remain single after age 40 raises your risk for premature death.
- Throwing out unused food costs the average American family almost $2300 a year.
- 70% of women wish they didn't have to deal with being hit on at the gym?
- The most popular time to do this is Mondays at 9pm Eastern time, in the month of August. Use Tinder.