THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Heinz has come out with a combo of mayonnaise and ketchup they call "Mayochup!"
- James Holzhauer's streak came to an end Monday night of 32 consecutive wins on "Jeopardy," leaving the show with over $2.4 million.
- Miley Cyrus was groped and forcibly kissed as she was making her way through a sea of fans with husband Liam Hemsworth in Barcelona, Spain, over the weekend.
- Chicago had a rough weekend. 52 people shot, 10 dead.
- Former President Jimmy Carter has been granted tenure at Emory University in Atlanta at age 94.
- In Louisiana, the state legislature has approve penalties of up to 90 days in jail if a referee feels in "fear of receiving bodily harm" while officiating.
- Manson family member Leslie Van Houten was denied parole Monday for the 22nd time.
- After splitting in December, Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell are said to be making another run at it.
- 78-year-old Samuel Little is currently serving a life sentence in a California State prison. So far, he's confessed to killing 93 women in multiple states.
- A Rhode Island bishop is warning Catholics to avoid Gay Pride events as they are "harmful to children."
- A New Hampshire driver was ticketed for going 129-mph in a 70-mph zone.
- Jay-Z has become the first hip hop billionaire.
- Chipotle says the president's tariffs on Mexican goods could increase their costs by $15 million.
- Rihanna says we've been saying her name wrong. Most people have been saying, "ree-AH-nuh." She says it, "ree-ANN-uh."
- Lindsay Lohan says she's been working on some new music.
- Apple announced Monday that iTunes will be replaced by a trio of desktop apps called Music, TV and Podcasts -- similar to how these services are already divided on iPhones and iPads. It will still exist as a standalone iOS app and on Windows PCs.
- A new study says that children raised with a family dog have lower blood pressure.
- He was out, now he's back in. Jussie Smollett is going to return for season 6 of "Empire."
- A new British study claims that a daily vitamin D pill could reduce your chance of getting cancer by 13%.
- FTD has filed for bankruptcy protection as it prepares to sell off pieces of the company and deal with its debt.
Post a Comment