DID YOU KNOW?
- If you're 60 or older, you've lost about half of your taste buds.
- If you're keeping a close eye on your calories, you'll be glad to know that watching a scary movie burns about 320 calories.
- 20% of people say they call themselves at least once a week to find their phone.
- 57% of employers are less likely to promote someone, who uses profanity in the office.
- According to a recent survey, 1 out of 3 married women were disappointed in how they were proposed to.
- Almost 10% of households in America don't have a car.
- Including hot sauce in your diet will help you burn more calories.
- A little less than 10% of all people admit this is one of their favorite things to do after having a bad day. What is it? It's something that you eat Even kids love it. A little less than 10% of all people admit that one of their favorite things to do after having a bad day is eat mac & cheese.