THE FACTS ABOUT MONEY
- The weight of $1 million worth of quarters is 50 thousand pounds.
- The average lifespan of a $1 bill is eighteen months.
- The average lifespan of a $100 bill is 9 years.
- The average lifespan of a quarter is 25 years.
- $696 million is the amount printed daily by the U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing.
- .01 percent of the $750 billion in U.S. currency circulating is estimated to be counterfeit.
- 13 - the number of instances of the number 13 on the back of a dollar bill, including 13 letters in the motto, "E Pluribus Unum."