DID YOU KNOW?
- A recent study says the average person will spend 5 months of their life complaining.
- 35% of men say they never use their credit cards without asking their spouse first.
- A recent survey found the number one most attractive skill a man can have, according to women, is the ability to cook. The second most attractive skill is playing a musical instrument.
- According to researchers, free food is the most interesting perk employers can offer their employees.
- A survey says that 43% of people usually regret how much money they spent for Christmas.
- According to Cosmopolitan, 78% of women say they regret their hairstyle the most about their high school years.
- About one out of five people have the disorder Dyslexia.
- According to Reader's Digest, 52% of males are left handed, while only about 40% of females are.
- 62% of couples who have done this say it has helped their relationship? Hired a housekeeper.