DID YOU KNOW?
- New parents will spend an average of 45 hours choosing a newborn child's name.
- We'll overeat 13 times November 22 through December 31.
- Ten percent of us have been dumped by a partner in a car.
- According to a survey, over half of women take off their shoes when they get to their seat at the movies. (Hope they don't put them on the ground)
- Ten percent of men have the disability of colorblindness.
- 75% of raisins are eaten at breakfast time.
- A sociologist at George Mason University in Fairfax, VA, determined that married men do less housework than live-in boyfriends.
- A Cosmopolitan web poll found 65% of guys have daydreamed at some point about their wedding day.
- Just over 10,000 millionaires made their money doing this? Playing video games.