THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson has announced on Instagram that he married his long-time girlfriend Lauren Hashian last Saturday in a secret ceremony in Hawaii.
- Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx have split after six years together, reports Page Six.
- Robert De Niro's company has filed a $6 million lawsuit against a former employee, accusing her of embezzling money and binge-watching Netflix while on the job.
- Francis Ford Coppola's next project will be called "Megalopolis." He first had the idea for the movie more than 20 years ago and originally started shooting in 2001 in New York, then pulled the plug after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.
- By the way, his winery is made up of former land run by Inglenook.
- In South Dakota, Dannette Giltz went to the hospital earlier this month, thinking she would need kidney stones surgery. Instead, she gave birthday to son Blaze and daughters Gypsy and Nikki, delivered at 34 weeks. Yes, triplets. Each weighed about 4 pounds.
- Target stores are going to start selling their own eggs, milk, and even beet hummus and avocado toast salad under a new label called "Good and Gather".
- Elon Musk says he wants to nuke Mars with the idea the planet would warm, making it more hospitable for human life.
- Actor and director Peter Fonda, who jolted the movie industry with "Easy Rider" back in the 1960s, died last Friday at his home in Los Angeles. He was 79.
- Prince Harry's ex-girlfriend Cressida Bonas is engaged to her boyfriend Harry Wentworth-Stanley.
- Queen Elizabeth is said to be "not amused" at how Prince Phillip is depicted in the third season of "The Crown."
- Kiefer Sutherland's been touring with his band in Europe, but had to cancel the final three shows of his current tour after he slipped on his bus and seriously injured a rib. He promised to be back in a couple of months.
- A Russian TV presenter says Katy Perry tried to kiss her at a party without her consent.
- A 115-year-old North Carolina woman says the secret to her longevity is her faith in God.
- Third Eye Blind is getting ready to release a new album.
- Wisconsin, South Carolina and West Virginia are the three states that allow you to have a pet kangaroo without a permit.
Post a Comment