DID YOU KNOW?
- The most common food particle that gets stuck in people's teeth are poppy seeds.
- A man will typically reduce his walking pace by 7% when he's with his wife.
- A recent survey revealed that nearly one in five married couples goes without kissing for as long as one week at a time.
- In a recent survey, 50 percent said they worry about bullying at their kid's school a lot. 7 percent said not much and 43 percent said somewhat.
- Studies have shown that preschoolers had higher intelligence and better study skills if they were given music education.
- According to recent survey, 52% of women don't like getting their picture taken because they don't like their smile.
- When Disneyland opened in July, 1955 the temperature was 110 degrees, hot enough to melt the asphalt on Main Street and caused many high-heeled shoes to become stuck in the pavement.
- 38% of Americans do this within an hour of going to bed. What is it? Text someone goodnight message.