DID YOU KNOW?
- One in three wives wish their husbands would hold hands more.
- According to a recent survey, over 60% of men and women believe it is not appropriate to talk politics until after the third date.
- In a recent study, the average person knows two people who had a unibrow in high school.
- Around 7 percent of women have had a dream about a bartender.
- Close to 50,000 people needed medical attention last year due to bites from other people.
- Virtually everyone did this 20 years ago, now only 20% of people write checks once or twice a year.
- 92% of women in a recent survey said they consider guys who wear silk boxers a huge turn-off.
- We have an argument with our kids just over 5 times a week for about 14 minutes each time. That's based on an average of just over five arguments a week for 16 years, which works out to 4,210. Those fights last for an average of 14 minutes, which means you'll spend about 41 total days of your kid's childhood arguing with them.
- Believe it or not, 33% of children won't eat this? A mushroom.