DID YOU KNOW?
- According to a recent survey, for the average person, being fully awake occurs at 9:40 in the morning.
- 30% of adults have switched a price tag while out shopping.
- Human taste buds change every 10 days, and the old taste buds are replaced with new ones. This does not change the way you taste things, even if your sense of taste is still constantly changing over time.
- According to a survey from Good Housekeeping, coffee is the most noticeable smell when you walk into a room. Number two is peanut butter.
- Mondays are the worst days to send emails. It's when we're most likely to make typos and most likely to have an angry overall tone to what we write.
- The heart is not on the left side of the chest. Contrary to popular belief, the heart is found between the right and left lungs and slightly tilts to the left.
- 7% of women blow dry their hair before weighing themselves because they believe it makes them lighter.
- According to a recent survey, women spend over $1,000 a year on coffee from chains restaurants.
- The average person owns 6 of these and didn't pay for any of them. What is it? Mugs.