DID YOU KNOW?
- A coffee shop is the number one place people leave their cell phones.
- 17% of women in a recent survey said when they see a guy doing driving a sports car, it's a sure sign of insecurity.
- The average parent spends $400 a year on birthdays.
- A survey finds 45% of us believe in reincarnation.
- There's a new study out that reveals that just simply using the word "snack" can make you gain weight.
- Married folks suffer from heartburn more than single people.
- According to a Good Housekeeping survey, 59% of people say they still have a VCR somewhere in their house.
- 50% of people in a recent survey said they can't remember their prom song from high school.
- 45% of women either don't know or don't care about this fact about themselves? Their real shoe size.