DID YOU KNOW?
- If you were in charge of mowing the lawn at the White House, you would need 8 hours to do it.
- A recent study labeled men who wear Hawaiian shirts as 'vulgar' and 'inauthentic.'
- 70% of people who say they have self-esteem issues also admit to honking their horn.
- The little finger is the smallest on your hand. This finger is actually responsible for 50% of your hand strength.
- A survey reveals that one in three snake bite victims were drunk when bitten.
- 10% of women say they've hidden snacks in the bedroom and their partner doesn't known about it.
- Even though a lot of people think shaving regularly makes the hair grow back faster, there is no scientific evidence of this.
- Three quarters of women find if a man is wearing a gold chain, it's "super tacky."
- California is home to the largest what? The largest county (San Bernardino County).