DID YOU KNOW?
- In a recent Yahoo! survey, 15% of couples say they food shop, but they do it separately.
- In another Yahoo survey, 29% of guys admit to talking to their car on pretty much a daily basis while driving.
- Half of us say taking off your shoes is never okay to do while at work.
- Around 3% of humans are born with Phonagnosia. This is a condition where you find it difficult to recognize different voices, no matter how familiar you are with the person. It can also lead to loss of memory.
- About a third of homes have a Scrabble board game, and it's almost always in the closet.
- The three most borrowed items in the U.S. are pens, lighters and jumper cables.
- As men grow older, they do less crying.
- A study out of Australia found a good way to get healthy is to simply quit working.
- According to Travelmath, 28% of women do this on an airplane flight. Pray.