DID YOU KNOW?
- A recent survey found 47% of women say they struggle with picking out what to wear to work most days.
- 63% of people who like to vacation in the winter, said the boss calling would absolutely ruin their vacation.
- A recent survey says the best time to interview for a job is between 9-11am.
- To avoid contracting a case of "office worker's back," desk bound employees need to spend nearly 17% of their workday on the move.
- 25% of people spend more time sitting in the sauna or hot tub at the gym than exercising.
- 47% of men have accidentally said "I love you" with a new girlfriend.
- It's twice as likely that you'll complain in the afternoon at work, than it is in the morning.
- Women pride themselves in the unique skill of having a sixth sense.
- Every second, 17 of these are sold throughout the world. A Big Mac.