DID YOU KNOW?
- 25% of men get tired after 26 minutes of shopping.
- Every year 2 million people in the U.S. are caught shoplifting.
- 33% of women would change their laugh.
- The average couple only spends seven minutes a day being romantic. That can mean anything from saying nice things to each other or cuddling on the couch.
- One out of three people has had a date ruined by talking politics.
- 67% of women have dumped a guy because he complained too much.
- Although 92% of American adults say they always wash their hands after using public restrooms, the reality is that just 77% actually do so.
- In a travel survey, 38% of adults (mostly women) say swimsuit shopping is the most stressful thing about going on vacation.
- If you're married, there's a 30% chance you'll do this together at some point over the weekend. What is it? Argue.