DID YOU KNOW?
- According to Reader's Digest, road rage happens most often on Friday afternoons at 5:10pm.
- The human body contains enough carbon to make more than 1200 #2 pencils.
- A nurse and a teacher are the two professions are tied as "more stressful than any other."
- According to a sleep study, if you have trouble sleeping -- experts say you should try wearing sunglasses 2 hours before bedtime.
- 10% of women always carry chocolate this in their purse.
- According to a recent study, using a slow Internet connection at home or work will increase heart rate and stress level.
- 51% of women believe their friends intentionally sabotage their diets.
- According to a recent survey, 25% of American homeowners say you have to spend at least $1,000 or more to get a good bed mattress.
- July, August and September are the top months for this. Birthdays.