MY FAVORITE DRINK
- Whether we're drinking at home, in a restaurant or a bar, spirits are the first choice, followed by beer and distantly followed by wine.
- Overall, men prefer beer, while women opt for wine or spirits.
- Beer is the beverage of choice for picnics, sporting events and concerts.
- Wine is the top choice for fine dining, work events and brunch.
- Spirits are most likely to be ordered at bars and on airplanes.
- When it comes to spirits, the winners are vodka, whiskey, rum and tequila.
- Beer drinkers most prefer non-craft domestic brews, followed by craft beers and import beer.
- Wine choices are very much segregated by age. Those 21 to 35 prefer sparkling wines and sangria, while the taste for table wine increases with age.