DID YOU KNOW?
- According to Reader's Digest, some hangovers can last up to four weeks.
- More than 25% of women would rather have their wisdom teeth pulled than go swimsuit shopping.
- Stats show children around the world spend about 5 billion hours a year playing with Legos.
- The number one most annoying thing other drivers do is text while driving, the number two annoying thing is non-handicapped drivers parking in handicapped spots.
- 35% of women say they do more laundry during the summer months. the in-laws, #3 holidays, #4 loosing your job and #5 co-workers.
- According to Parents Magazine, a study of babies found that "mommy" and "daddy" are the first words they learn. The number three word is "more."
- 20% of women have avoided having sex because they felt too fat.
- According to USA Today, 37% of Americans will burn ourselves out on Starbucks coffee at some point this year.
- 45% of us say doing this instantly puts us in a good mood. Taking a long, hot shower.