DID YOU KNOW?
- Over 90% of U.S. households have ice cream in their home right now.
- If you want to complain about your husband or maybe your job or life in general, you should talk to your pet.
- According to experts, single women looking for a happy, secure boyfriend should look for a man who has a sister or sisters.
- 21% of people have taken toilet paper from a restaurant.
- Nearly 6 out of 10 workers have caught their bosses job hunting at work.
- Before they are five years old, more than 75 percent of children get an ear infection.
- The average American is exposed to over 270 commercials every day.
- 50% of people judge others by the type of cell phone they use.
- 21% of women do this before exercising. What is it? Apply lipstick.