DID YOU KNOW?
- It costs about $170 a year to power your flat screen TV, but only about $3 a year to power your radio or smart speakers.
- Cruising through photos of puppies online improves your focus, reports a study in the journal PLoS One.
- It's estimated that Americans only do what half as much cooking at home as we did in 1976.
- 14% of dogs have chewed on eyeglasses and ruined them.
- According to Men's Health, 40% of men can not remember the last time they wrote a thank you note.
- Close to 20% of people in a recent survey said picking their nose while driving nearly caused them to get into an accident.
- Only seven out of every one thousand people will live to be 100.
- About one in every five men say they couldn't leave for vacation without packing a hair dryer.
- 30% of us are more likely to do this when the weather is warmer. Socialize with friends.