DID YOU KNOW?
- Only 17% prefer shopping for groceries online.
- 35% of people blowing your nose is one of the worst things you can do while on a dinner date.
- On average, people sneeze every other day.
- Research says to be perfect, a nap lasts 26 minutes.
- 30% of hiring managers think bad breath is a big red flag when interviewing someone.
- The average person will touch their face about four times an hour.
- Doctors recommend flipping the mattress on our beds once every three months, but most of us almost never do it.
- Believe it or not, one out of five people will not eat fruit.
- 20 years ago, every adult knew how to do this. Now, only about 75% of us know how. What? Write a check.