DID YOU KNOW?
- It's a growing trend to have two girlfriends or boyfriends.
- 8% of Americans never use a seat belt, although they should, because it's against law not to.
- According to a recent survey, 7 out of 10 adults own a grill and use it at least once a week.
- 28% of people wash their car at home, while 72% do it somewhere else.
- 30 percent of men's clothing purchases are purchased by women.
- The average smartphone nowadays contains over 40 apps.
- 49% of employees think daydreaming is an important part of their workday.
- According to USA Today, the first thing 61% of today's college grads will do is move home with the folks.
- We experience over 1,400 of these a year. What are they? Dreams.