DID YOU KNOW?
- Experts say, if you have a child between two and five years old, there is a 40% chance they already know your home address.
- 19% of us feel guilty about re-gifting, but most of us do it anyway.
- People who own an umbrella replace them every 2 1/2 years on average, because they get lost, stolen or broken.
- A study suggests that if you have a sense of humor, you could live 8 to 10 years longer than other people.
- While shopping, close to 15% of us have admitted to accidentally attempting to get in the wrong vehicle in the parking lot.
- The average person breaks the law 21 times a year (and some people get an adrenaline rush from it).
- 37% of women who said spying on a significant other is acceptable if bad behavior is suspected. 29% of men agree.
- 40% of couples save their important conversations for when they're driving in the car.
- 46% of women say it drives them nuts that their husband doesn't help out with this. What is it? Picking up the kids.