DID YOU KNOW?
- Six out of ten women say it's a major turn-off when a man winks at them.
- A study shows that women wear short skirts the most at age 23.
- According to a recent sleep study, if you have trouble sleeping -- experts say you should try wearing sunglasses 2 hours before bedtime.
- Chances are, if today is an average day for you, you will do complain about something more than 20 times today.
- No words in the English language rhyme with the words silver, purple and orange.
- 85% of women have flirted to make someone jealous or mad.
- A study in Applied Ergonomics found that using a tablet for two hours suppresses melatonin production a hormone necessary for sleep by 23%
- The U.S. has one doctor for every 380 of its citizens, the most in the world.
- The average person buys this type of product once every three weeks. What is it? Laundry detergent.