DID YOU KNOW?
- Drinking a cup of coffee 3-4 times a day keeps the doctor away. A daily coffee habit of three or four cups was associated with lower risk of heart disease and of death from any cause.
- The top 3 most hated foods in America are tofu, liver and anchovies.
- Only 1 in 5 people going to work today have one a business card.
- 56% of people would rather be late for work and get yelled at by their boss than do without morning coffee.
- More phone calls are made in the U.S. during Mother's Day than during Father's Day, but the percentage of collect calls is higher on Father's Day.
- "Nothing's wrong, I'm fine!" is the number one lie that a man will tell a woman.
- According to USA Today, every year, enough Slurpees are sold to fill up 12 Olympic-sized swimming pools.
- Sam's Club is the leading American retailer of wine.
- About half of us admit they lied to a friend to get out of this. What? Helping them move.