LYING, CHEATING & DRINKING OH MY!
- Acted rudely: 65 percent
- Hung up on someone: 49 percent
- Gave another driver the finger: 33 percent
- Lied about their weight: 24 percent
- Cursed out a stranger: 21 percent
- Cheated on a test: 18 percent
- Sent a nasty e-mail: 17 percent
- Cut ahead of someone in line: 15 percent
- Lied about their age: 13 percent
- Lied about the number of people they had sex with: 12 percent
Here's more from the Fitness magazine survey:
- If they were given a free pass to cheat on their spouse, 14 percent of women said they would have sex with Ryan Reynolds and 13 percent opted for Ryan Gosling.
- Women's workplace pet peeve: 41 percent say it's a coworker who steals credit for your ideas.
- Men's workplace pet peeve: 39 percent say it's a co-worker with body odor.
- Men and women agree the biggest annoyance at the gym is people not wiping down machines when they are done using them, followed by people talking loudly on their mobile phones.
- 55 percent of adults admit their worst vice is smoking.
- Men (34 percent) and women (32 percent) agree that binge eating is their biggest diet crime.
- When it comes to alcohol, 13 percent of men name drinking as a vice, compared with just 7 percent of women.