THE OTHER STUFF . . .

Meghan Markle's Archie-inspired 'A' necklace costs $590. Meghan Markle loves to make a statement with her jewelry, and her latest accessory has inspired moms everywhere. The Duchess of Sussex, 37, attended Wimbledon last week wearing a sweet gold necklace with a letter "A" pendant from Verse ($590), in honor of her 2-month-old son Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor. Emma Swann, the British-born jeweler who operates Verse out of Sydney, told People that she originally sent Meghan a necklace with an "H" (for Prince Harry) and an "M" on it, which Markle has not worn publicly -- and when Archie was born, she sent an "A" to Kensington Palace. Swann also included a note mentioning her brand's commitment to sustainability, which could have been why Markle took a shine to the sentimental piece. "I explained how each necklace is made to order, with no wastage of gold and a little about my small company. I never expected to hear anything back or for her to wear it!" the jeweler exclaimed. Markle completed her look with a sold-out L'Agence pinstriped blazer, Outland Denim "Harriet" skinny jeans ($195), Finlay London "Henrietta" sunglasses ($180), a black T-shirt from Lavender Hill Clothing ($44), a heart-shaped sapphire ring from Jessica McCormack ($3,000) and gold stud earrings from Pippa Small ($60). (PageSix)

Madonna's infamous love letter from Tupac Shakur has been in limbo for years -- an auction wants to sell it and she wants to block it -- but it's finally hitting the block, and all the conflict and legal threats that made headlines have inflated the value, because it's expected to fetch a fortune. Tupac penned the breakup letter when he was in prison, and the handwritten and signed note is going up for auction through the memorabilia company, Gotta Have Rock & Roll ... and the opening bid is $100,000 ... and when the gavel drops the expectation is someone's gonna snag the letter for around $300k!!! In his three-page breakup note, Pac confesses he broke off his sexual relationship with Madonna because she's white. As we've reported ... Madonna previously filed a lawsuit against Darlene Lutz, her old pal and art consultant, to stop the sale ... but a judge tossed out her suit out said a release she signed back in 2004 meant she couldn't sue. Darlene consigned the letter to the online auction house. The legal battle didn't end there, because Madonna filed an appeal ... but just last month she whiffed on her chance to slam the brakes on the sale of the letter. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to breastcancer.org. Darlene is a breast cancer survivor. Bidding starts online July 17. (TMZ)

Liam Payne Goes Completely Nude for Cheeky Photoshoot. Liam Payne is literally making a cheeky statement in a steamy new Instagram photo. The singer went completely nude for an impromptu photo shoot on Wednesday. In the pic, which has attracted the attention of countless social media users, the artist seats his bum on the photographer's chair while giving the camera a sultry gaze. With no clothes to shield the singer, fans could see Liam's sculpted muscles and tattoos. His friend jokingly captioned the photo, "get of my chair @liampayne." Some people drew comparisons between him and Kate Moss, who took a similar photo with the same photographer some time ago. This seemed to be a point of pride for the One Direction singer, who retweeted the side-by-side photos. The star is slowly becoming a big name in the fashion industry, especially considering his latest collaboration with Hugo Boss. Plus, he was recently linked to supermodel Naomi Campbell. Over the spring, the two frequently made flirty comments on one another's social media profiles and were seen together at numerous events. But, alas, the romance fizzled out before they could enjoy a summer fling. For now, Payne seems to be more than happy with the single life. It seems the 25-year-old is currently focused on being a father to his son, Bear, and finding who he truly is as a solo performer. He said in a recent interview, "I want to make a really amazing album that's not, like... 'important,' but something that people really get into. Something that makes certain people feel a couple things. I think that would be the best thing for me. I just want to make people move, if that makes sense?" (Eonline)

Miranda Lambert's playing fairy godmother to a bunch of dogs and cats desperately seeking homes ... and they're finding 'em thanks to ML's surprise donation. The country star gifted a few thousand dollars to Scituate Animal Shelter in Plymouth County, Massachusetts. It might not sound like a lot, but executive director Maryann Regan tells us Miranda's donation is allowing them to waive adoption fees, and that's getting a lot more people in the door to find pets. The unexpected boost to biz was set in motion when Maryann was sifting through her mail back in March when she happened upon a letter and certificate personally signed by Miranda. The letter was from Miranda's MuttNation Foundation ... a nonprofit the Grammy winner co-founded with her mom 10 years ago to promote the adoption of shelter animals. It also donates money and other resources to well-run shelters. Scituate is a first-time recipient of Miranda's generosity, and Maryann says they earmarked the donation to help increase adoptions during the summer, which is typically when shelters are most packed. Maryann says during summer time the shelter's lucky if it can get 2 animals into forever homes a day -- however they're tripling that rate, thanks in large part to Miranda's donation which eliminates fees ranging from $100 to $250. The special kicked off last week and runs through next week. And they call it puppy, and kitty, love ... (TMZ)

Andy couldn't believe it. "For real?!" he asked repeatedly. UPDATED on 7/11/19 at 6:20 a.m. Kelsey Grammer has responded to claims Camille Grammer made on Tuesday's "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen," where she said her ex-husband did not contact her after her house burned down in the 2018 California wildfires. A rep for Kelsey told TooFab that "Mr. Grammer does not comment on statements made by his former wife;" however, "he contacted his daughter, and his son was staying with him at that time." Camille Grammer just shocked Andy Cohen with a claim she made about her ex-husband, Kelsey Grammer. On Tuesday's episode of "Watch What Happens Live," a caller asked the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" cast member if Kelsey had reached out to her following the burning of her Malibu home. "No, no. Not at all," she replied. "No." Andy couldn't believe it. "For real?!" he asked repeatedly. "For real," Camille replied somberly. "Nothing." TooFab has reached out to Kelsey for comment. This season of the Bravo series documented the devastation Camille faced when the first house she purchased after her bitter divorce from the "Frasier" star was completely consumed by the 2018 California wildfires. To top it all off, her assistant of 23 years died suddenly two days prior. The back-to-back tragedies left Camille in what she described as a vulnerable emotional state. But she wasn't the only "RHOBH" star who had to face the massive fires head on; Richards and new husband Aaron Phypers were forced to evacuate their Malibu home, too. But as Camille pointed out during a recent episode, Denise's rented home was not affected the way Camille's purchased home was. A caller on Tuesday's "WWHL" called Grammer out for her snarky comment, asking why she "passive aggressively downplayed" the show's newcomer over something that affected them both. "I know that came off dismissive, and I felt really, really bad about it, but it was a big difference between losing a house," Camille explained. "I mean, I lost basically everything, so that was really tough. But I didn't mean to do that. I felt really bad after it." "It was an interesting year," she later added. "It was very stressful. I had a bad year. I was in the hot seat. I had a really tough year. I lost my house and my assistant, my mom was really sick." "It's weird," Andy noted. "You got married, which was an incredible thing, and then you had so much tragedy happen." "One after another," she replied. "I lost my assistant, and two days later, I lost my house. And then my mom is sick during the whole time, and I'm on the phone with her, trying to support her during her battle with cancer, so there was a lot. I was overwhelmed, and I think you see that in the last episodes and in the reunion, that I was just overwhelmed with grief." It wasn't until a caller brought up Kyle Richards that Camille took on a different tone. The person asked Camille if she was surprised Kyle didn't have her back this season and wondered if she regretted asking her to be part of her wedding party. "I was hurt by Kyle this year for some of the petty comments she made about the bridesmaid dress and just leading up to it, and I just thought she would've been a little more supportive," Grammer replied. "This was a big thing for me to get remarried again, so I was a little disappointed." Not missing the opportunity to take a jab at Teddi Mellencamp, she added, "And I think that Teddi is too far up her ass!" "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" three-part reunion begins Tuesday, July 16 at 9 p.m. on Bravo. (Too Fab)

Michelle Obama is leading the Hollywood life ... at least she did for a day, because TMZ has learned she rented one of the most exclusive and amazing homes in all of the Hollywood Hills. Real estate sources tell TMZ, the former First Lady rented the home, which is up for sale for $23 million, this past Monday and Tuesday. It's new construction ... aside from a rental here and there, it's never been lived in. The house has spectacular views of the city. It's called Shark House because there's a tank inside with a bunch of them. Our sources say there was "incredible security" present ... the owner had to have all security cameras turned off. One realtor, who's very well connected in the area, tells TMZ the buzz is that Michelle might be scoping out the neighborhood and/or that particular house to set down roots. Now that she and the former Prez are empty nesters, there's nothing keeping them in D.C., and L.A. makes a lot of sense given their recent Netflix deal and other entertainment projects. We reached out to brokers Tomer Fridman and Kurt Rappaport who have the listing ... so far, no word back. (TMZ)

Lamar Odom's highly anticipated basketball return has come to a screeching halt -- the ex-NBA superstar has been kicked out of the BIG3 league ... and our sources tell us it's because he simply wasn't ready to play. Ice Cube's organization announced the move on Wednesday ... saying LO -- as well as Baron Davis, Jermaine O'Neal and Bonzi Wells -- would be deactivated for the remainder of the 2019 season. TMZ Sports has learned ... Odom was nervous about being embarrassed on the court because he wasn't prepared to compete with his fellow ex-NBA hoopers ... and there was little hope it would work out. As the league stated in the news release ... the org wanted to "maximize competition," so it was an easy decision to part ways with the Lakers champ. "As the premier professional 3-on-3 league in the world, we are always striving to improve the quality of both the live and broadcast experience for our fans as well as the level of competition," the statement read. Odom had barely played for the Enemies team ... posting 2 points and 4 rebounds in the season. It's been a tough road back to the hardwood for Odom following his 2015 drug overdose that left him in a coma ... and those around him said he was laser-focused on getting back in shape and competitive again. Here's hoping he can get things in order for 2020 ... but no word, yet, if the league will have him back. (TMZ)

Floyd Mayweather is laughing at the idea of a rematch with Conor McGregor -- labeling the UFC star's camp as a bunch of "circus clowns" who "can't f*ck with Money May!" As we previously reported, McGregor publicly stated that he wants another crack at Floyd because he knows what he did wrong in the first fight and he's convinced he can win the 2nd-time around. So, when we saw Floyd out in L.A. this week, we asked if he was down for another scrap with the Irish superstar. Floyd and his crew immediately began bursting into laughter -- and that's when the trash talk began. "Boy, boy, boy, boy, boy ... these kids are some circus clowns," Mayweather said. "They cant f*ck with Money May." "They gonna keep coming my way. At the end of the day, I keep laughing, I keep living, I keep going to the bank." Remember, Floyd beat up Conor pretty badly when they clashed in 2017 -- ultimately winning by way of TKO in the 10th round. We asked Floyd -- who made more than $300 mil from the first McGregor fight -- if there was a number that would get him back in the ring ... but he essentially told us he doesn't need the money. There's more ... we asked Floyd if he's supporting Manny Pacquiao in his upcoming fight against Keith Thurman. We also talked about Anthony Joshua -- and if Floyd thinks the former heavyweight champ can bounce back after losing to Andy Ruiz ... and it's good news for the U.K. superstar. (TMZ)

Pablo Escobar's brother says Elon Musk ripped off the "not-a-flamethrower" idea and beat him to the punch -- but now he's got his own (hot) take on the gizmo ... and a possible legal fireball for Elon. The late Colombian kingpin's bro, Roberto, just launched his own flamethrower -- which is basically a glorified propane torch -- and it is eerily similar to Elon's product from early 2018. There's a reason for that, according to Escobar's camp ... he claims Elon and co. jacked the idea after one of his engineers paid a visit to the family compound in mid-2017. We're told while Elon's guy was out in Medellin that summer, he and Robeto allegedly got to talkin' about a toy flamethrower that could "burn money." Burning cash -- literally -- is apparently a favorite pastime of the Escobars ... ya know, 'cause of how rich they were from all drug smuggling and whatnot in Pablo's heyday. Torching dinero ... the new wealth brag. Anyway, Roberto's camp claims nothing ever came of that convo -- until, suddenly, in January of 2018 ... Elon announced his 'The Boring Company Not a Flamethrower,' which raked in millions in the first few days on digital shelves. We're told the Escobars were pissed. Now, they've got their own version out in the marketplace -- which retails for $500 -- but more importantly, our Escobar sources say Roberto and la familia are weighing their options on potential legal action against Musk and TBC for alleged intellectual property theft. Might be an uphill battle for the fellas down in Colombia -- it's likely Elon got his own flamethrower patented from the jump ... so proving anything they're claiming could be difficult in court, if not impossible. But hey, crazier things have happened ... like a Colombian drug lord running the international narcotics game for over two decades, or a fart app. Light it up, Escobars. Oh, and we've reached out to The Boring Company for comment ... so far, no word back. UPDATE: Elon has responded, and says ... "It's Not a Flamethrower, Mr. Escobar." Also, Escobar will be slashing the prices of the flamethrower in half to $250. (TMZ)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Show 2-5pm Today Arizona Time - Music To Grill By

Born On This Day...

Timetraxx - with your host Keith Anderson Monday, and Friday at 12 noon & 10pm Arizona Timezone