DID YOU KNOW?
- Apparently, when you fall in love you will lose two friends.
- According to a recent survey, 90% of kids learn how to tell a lie before the age of four.
- The average U.S. 7th grader will never use a tape recorder.
- 22% of college students their parents are the reason that their last relationship ended.
- Over 175 million Girl Scout cookies are sold in the U.S. each year.
- In a recent survey, women said that they wished their man learned better table matters when he was still living with his mother.
- People lose their keys more on a Monday than any other day.
- According to a recent survey of women, they say his laugh is the most annoying thing about their husband.
- 34% of women say this makes a man un-dateable. What is it? Their name.