DID YOU KNOW?
- 60% of women wear bright lipstick because they believe it makes them appear friendly.
- Bad breath is the most common kissing turnoff.
- Studies show wearing lavender or having a lavender air freshener will make people trust you.
- 35% of men say they never adjust the thermostat without asking their wife first.
- The most popular non-traditional Christmas gift is a puppy. Number two is a trip to Disneyworld.
- 12% of people cannot recall the name of the first person they kissed.
- The shark has the greatest "electrical sensitivity" of any animal.
- When it comes to losing things, men are three times more likely to lose their hearing than women.
- 45% of families will do this together in October? Carve a pumpkin.